Methods U Workshops at Gevirtz Graduate School of Education
We are excited to announce the 2nd annual Methods U workshops hosted right in our own Gevirtz Graduate School of Education (GGSE). We have a series of exciting multi-day workshops, held June 17-19, 2019. This year, we are offering a series of multi-day methods workshops from June 17-19, 2019. The topics are as follows:
1. Introduction to Latent Class Analysis and Latent Transition Analysis, Dr. Karen Nylund-Gibson
2. Constructing Measures and Introduction to Rasch Measurement, Dr. Andrew Maul
3. Introduction to Mediation and Moderation with Process, taught by Dr. Nancy Collins
4. Savvy Survey Design for Social Scientists, Dr. Hunter Gehlbach
5. Causal Inference with Bigger and Better Data, taught by J. Jacob Kirksey
6. An Introduction to R: Data Cleaning, Wrangling, and Visualizing, taught by Daniel Katz
For faculty, the per/day cost is $300 and for students/post-docs, it is $100/day. We are excited about this year’s workshop offerings and hope you will join us. See our webpage here for additional information.
There is a limited amount of scholarships opportunity for GGSE students, which will be announced shortly.
Please help us get the work out about this exciting opportunity by sharing this with anyone and everyone you think may be interested.
Thanks so much,