Motivation SIG Graduate Students In-Progress Research and Networking Session
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS
The Motivation SIG Graduate Student Committee is hosting a graduate student event focused on networking and sharing in-progress research on Saturday, April 18th from 4:05-6:05 PM PST.
The event will promote feedback and collaboration among peers during an in-progress research session and an opportunity to mix and mingle with other Motivation SIG graduate students.
INTERESTED IN NETWORKING ONLY?
For graduate students interested in attending to network, but not in sharing their in-progress research, please sign-up at the link above. You will be asked to provide three keywords that best describe your research interests.
INTERESTED IN SHARING IN-PROGRESS RESEARCH?
For graduate students interested in sharing their in-progress research at this event, please submit your proposal at the link above by February 28, 2020, 11:59 PM GMT.
SUBMISSIONS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- One sentence describing the importance of your work
- Proposal (500 words or less)
- Introduction & Research Questions
- Anticipated or Preliminary Results or Impact
- Limitations and Future Directions
- References and any tables or figures
- Three keywords that best describe the topic of your proposal