Division 15 of APA Membership
Division 15 of APA is currently seeking new members. Membership is free for the first year, which is a great way for students and faculty to give the organization a try without any risk. There is also a new Graduate Student Ambassador Program, which is a wonderful opportunity for graduate students who are looking for opportunities to serve a professional organization.
Division 15 Benefits and Services:
- Free digital subscription to Educational Psychologist (which has historically held one of the highest impact factors in the field),Newsletter for Educational Psychologists, and a weekly digest of top education headlines.
- Access to Division 15’s job board, which lists dozens of openings from month to month.
- Eligibility for faculty and students to share in thousands of dollars in annual grants.
- Awards for outstanding dissertations, early career contributions, and career achievement, with corresponding featured sessions at the APA Convention.
- Social events to network with both peers and luminaries—including our annual Doctoral Student Research seminar (in which grants are provided for selected doctoral students to attend the annual APA Convention)
- Opportunities to present at the Annual APA Convention
*Please note that you do NOT need to be a general member of APA to become a member of Division 15. Thus, membership is truly free for the year ahead.*